Diskutier doch mit!
Anmelden und kostenlos mitmachen.
Kostenlos mitmachen
Google Anzeigen Google Anzeigen
Marius Blaauw Marius Blaauw Beitrag 1 von 3
0 x bedankt
Beitrag verlinken
Hallo

Ich hatte mir gedach ob es möglich ist, die bilder von den Teens nicht zusammen macht wird mit den erwachsen. Aber so das die erwachsen immer noch die bilder von den teens sehen können. So vieleicht kann man eine erwachsen bilder site mache und eine teens bilder seite machen. Endschuldigun ob ich fäller heir gamach habe. Ich kann besser Englich reden. Alles klar. Marius
Johannes Schmitt Johannes Schmitt Beitrag 2 von 3
0 x bedankt
Beitrag verlinken
hi,

i think most of the teens here talk english, too. so why don't you explain your idea in english ? I have some problems to understand what exactly you mean

greetings
yos
Marius Blaauw Marius Blaauw Beitrag 3 von 3
0 x bedankt
Beitrag verlinken
Ok Good

Well what I was saying is to maybe make a fotocommunity teenagers site. Just for teens. Like the adults have the fotocommunity adult site and teens have there own. Cause aduldts think diffrent about the pictures then we teens do. We teens are not so exprience then the adults by taking pictures. I'm not saying that the adults shouldn't look at the teen pictures and make a comment about it. They are allowed and walcome to do so. But maybe just the create a website for just teens. The aduld can have there own site and on there site they can have like a link that can see teens pictures. Ok well that's my idia. Bye Bye. Marius

Johannes Schmitt schrieb:
Zitat:
hi,

i think most of the teens here talk english, too. so why
don't you explain your idea in english ? I have some problems
to understand what exactly you mean

greetings
yos
Diskutier doch mit!
Anmelden und kostenlos mitmachen.
Kostenlos mitmachen
Nach