Kostenlos mitmachen
Deine Daten sind bei
uns sicher!
Google Anzeigen Google Anzeigen
Tanmay Saha Tanmay Saha neu Beitrag 1 von 4
0 x bedankt
Beitrag verlinken
Hello,

I photograph z.zt with a fuji f5700, now I'd like to increase, my interests include animal photography (dogs), with a better cam I'd like to dare with night shots like landscapes on (long exposure) the fuji is z. zt for 300 to have the olympus with double zoom kit for 380,
the cams are comparable in image quality and speed. or is the mirror reflex better though this has no image stabilizer, my budget are 400, also a good alternative to the two cams would be ok

thanks
iosman
N. Nescio N. Nescio   Beitrag 2 von 4
0 x bedankt
Beitrag verlinken
I would Not buy a cam that has Been outdated and has Not Been Produced anymore Since 2008, no matter of which Brand it is.
I am not an expert in Low cost Buys, but hopefully some colleagues Here cam help you.
Br gusti
der gelbe Fisch der gelbe Fisch   Beitrag 3 von 4
0 x bedankt
Beitrag verlinken
If the 380 is in € the price is way too high for the package.
But aside of this it's not ideal suited for Your purposes.
The Olympus E-400/410/420/450 has one of the smallest optical viewfinders ever offered to a DSLR and it is nearly the only Interchangeble Lens Camera from Olympus without any kind of image stabilisation.

;-) Michael
ChristianD74 ChristianD74 Beitrag 4 von 4
0 x bedankt
Beitrag verlinken
Für mich sehen diese Posts so aus als ob sie aus Archiven anderer Foren kopiert worden sind. Dieses stammt offenbar aus einem englischsprachigen Forum und ist wahrscheinlich schon 10 Jahre alt. Es ist nicht der erste Beitrag hier dieser Art.
Denke dass diese Beiträge von Bots stammen, wofür auch immer.
Diskutier doch mit!
Anmelden und kostenlos mitmachen.
Kostenlos mitmachen
Deine Daten sind bei
uns sicher!
Nach
oben