Supported by Broncolor and PhaseOne
MILK Workshop - a rare opportunity to be part of some amazing image making!
A 2-Days Event - Open with an overview presentation, full day of Liquid photoshoots covering “know how”, tools, lighting, approach and a deconstruction of previous images - finished with a complete Postproduction Work-Flow.
AurumLight / Jaroslav Wieczorkiewicz: Jaroslav has background in Fine Arts, degree in Architecture, and wide array of experience.Since then working with the same group of professionals the AurumLight Team has produced a number of commercial and personal projects.The Team provides a service that covers Photography & Videography, Graphics Postproduction, 3D Visualisation, Casting, Styling and more…Their work has been published and used for advertising campaigns across Europe, USA and Asia.
Day 1:8 hours Session:
- Open with an overview presentation, covering "know how", tools, lighting, approach and a deconstruction of the previous images,
- Demonstration shoot, showing how to get the results, working with the models and assistants,
- Working in pairs. Shoot your own milk source shots Full-Hands-On (one shoots, one throws, and swap half way through)
Day 2: 8 hours Session:
- Work through the post-production of the previous days shoots.
- Although intense in places, the pace is set based on the group, so no-one is left behind!
- Attendees will get to know recipes, tips and techniques for bringing the whole shoot together!
10:00: Arrival. Welcome and introduction, discussion of agenda for the day
10:30: Introduction presentation by Jaroslav Wieczorkiewicz into the world of dynamic liquid photography
11:30: Lighting & Photo-shooting by Jaroslav
13:00: Photoshoots by Participants
15:00: Snack & Networking
15:30: Photo shooting by Participants
17.45: Feedback, questions & answers
18:00: End of day 1
10.00: Arrival, Know-How Presentation for the day.
11.30: Photoshop work
15:00: Snack & Networking
15.30: Photoshop work
17.30r feedback, questions & answers
18:00: end of the workshop
Saturday, April 25th 2015 10.00 - 18.00
Sunday, April 26th 2015 10.00 -18.00
Fee for both days: 599,- Euro per person
(including Broncolor ilumination systems and PhaseOne camera, which are provided for the workshop, 2 models, drinks and snacks throughout the whole workshop.)
Maximum number of participants: 12
Who should attend?
- Anyone interested in having a hugely fun time, creating amazing images.
What should I bring?
- You'll need your camera. You'll also need your laptop (+tablet if you have) with Photoshop on it, since Day 2 is all about editing the images. If you are OK with creating/using masks, you'll be fine for this workshop.
MyFotoWorkshop, Rondorfer Strasse 108a, 50354 Hürth (Germany)
We would like to point out that this workshop will be conducted in English with German and English speaking assistants.
Studio: Rondorferstrasse 108a
Post Anschrift: Postfach 40 01 17
Tel. + 49 (0) 221 276 21 88
Fax. + 49 (0) 221 276 21 87
- Dauer: 2 Tage
Rondorfer Straße 108